I just wanted to list a few resources that may be beneficial for you. Everything I am going to list, I have personally used and has helped me in my walk. So here goes it:
- This youtube video of an awesome spoken word artist is a MUST see. Please, please check it out! http://youtu.be/-gb7n9B_8m8
- The Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian. This is an awesome read that definitely will convicted you and help you in your prayer life as a woman. She also has other books like that of a praying wife and mother. Check them out!
- http://www.biblestudytools.com/ Great website with a vast amount of resources. Personally, I receive daily bible readings and a question of the day. They both help me to first read the word and fill my spirit with it, but to understand what it means to be a Christian.
- Eastern University: http://www.eastern.edu/. I am currently enrolled in my master’s program there and God is definitely present in the classroom! “EASTERN UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive Christian University that integrates faith, reason and justice for its students in undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and non-traditional adult programs. This learning community consists of over 4,000 students who share a passion to make a difference in their lives, their communities, and the world”.
- Girlfriends Pray which can be located on Facebook by typing “Girlfriends Pray” in the search box or via their blog at http://www.girlfriendsprayblog.org/ . Great resource for women who wish to be connected to other women of God.
- Like Christian radio and gospel music? You can always listen live to Praise 103.9! I go to http://www.praisephilly.com/ while I am at work to listen to the music and get inspiration as well.
- Oh and there is this nice thing called the Holy Bible! There are different versions out there so find the one that suits your needs!
I hope you find those resources of benefit; they surely have helped me!
Be blessed,
Nadirah M.
No comments:
Post a Comment